Wanda martinez's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Well here are the results.....  BOA wants to put the home back on the market and get…"

Wanda martinez replied Apr 9, 2012 to BOA declines Short Sale because of lack of marketing????

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"You were a great help Thom since we talked last week I have been follow 3 deep to se…"

Wanda martinez replied Apr 2, 2012 to BOA declines Short Sale because of lack of marketing????

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"Hello Kathy, You and me both; let me tell you!"

Wanda martinez replied Apr 2, 2012 to BOA declines Short Sale because of lack of marketing????

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"Hey Brady I think you are right :)))))"

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"Richard you are awesome!!! and right too..."

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"I dont know b/c it has changed 4 times...."

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"Thxs Kevin!  I will!!!  "

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"Brad, You guys have help me tremendously and for that we really thank you.... It is…"

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"I will Patricia and keep you inform in what happenes here.  When I have my toast eit…"

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

"Thanks  Mary, This is totally escalating beyond our limits.  BOA in general has neve…"

65 Apr 9, 2012
Reply by Wanda martinez

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************