Michael Schneider's Discussions (236)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"In my experience, short sales and BK do not mix.  No matter what people say about "y…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 21, 2012 to Short Sale halted by Bankruptcy/Divorce

7 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

"@Sam  My comment on "burden to owner" was a practical one.  Meaning, by the time my…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 21, 2012 to Deed in Lieu: How many have you worked?

17 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by James Miner

"@Sam.  Investor/Insurer opinion of value above FMV is my main cause of failure of th…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 21, 2012 to Deed in Lieu: How many have you worked?

17 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by James Miner

"@Kevin.  Can you share more info?  Was the debt waived in the DIL agreement?  Why wo…"

17 Feb 27, 2012
Reply by James Miner

"In my view, the only assurance that all rights to pursue the deficiency were waive i…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 20, 2012 to Deficiency Judgements

4 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Michael Schneider

"I think, in general the policies we are talking about here are "portfolio policies"…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 18, 2012 to Mortgage Insurance Selling Their Claim Recovery Rights To A Debt Collector

9 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Donna McClelland

"I doubt that the contract between Insurer and Investor prohibits the Insurer from as…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 18, 2012 to Mortgage Insurance Selling Their Claim Recovery Rights To A Debt Collector

9 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Donna McClelland

"Done one deal with Carrington Mortgage, about a year ago. They are the Servicer for…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 18, 2012 to Carrington Mortgage..any updates???

7 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Kimberley Kelly

"Yes, this is an ever topical issue.  At the same time, the 2nd has the right to coll…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 17, 2012 to 1st Mortgage investor limits on what can be paid to 2nd mortgage

17 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Joseph Brooke

"RESPA violation is a common claim in real estate settlement.  People often assert th…"

Michael Schneider replied Feb 17, 2012 to 1st Mortgage investor limits on what can be paid to 2nd mortgage

17 Feb 19, 2012
Reply by Joseph Brooke

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************