Judy Bell's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Brett:   I will just see what happens.  I do not have the docs they are askin…"

Judy Bell replied Jun 26, 2013 to OCWEN Request to post private client information on Equator website

5 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"Thank you for your input.  It can't be worse than last time.  Fingers crossed. Judy"

Judy Bell replied Jun 26, 2013 to OCWEN Request to post private client information on Equator website

5 Jun 26, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"The way it was done in my case was:  First I talked to way too many reps at Ocwen.  …"

Judy Bell replied Oct 25, 2011 to Litton Short Sale transferred to OCWEN before closing

17 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"Hello Everyone who has had the Ocwen experience.  Add Bank of America to the mix and…"

Judy Bell replied Oct 22, 2011 to Litton Short Sale transferred to OCWEN before closing

17 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"Thanks Kennth,I'll try anything. Judy"

Judy Bell replied Sep 26, 2011 to Litton Short Sale transferred to OCWEN before closing

17 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"Well,Smitty, this Saturday my seller received a lettter from Ocwen introducing him t…"

Judy Bell replied Sep 26, 2011 to Litton Short Sale transferred to OCWEN before closing

17 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"Hi Shelly:   I got the ocwen account number from Litton when I called them toconfirm…"

17 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

"Hi Smitty:   Thanks for your reply.  My homeowner never got the information either. …"

Judy Bell replied Sep 24, 2011 to Litton Short Sale transferred to OCWEN before closing

17 Sep 23, 2014
Reply by Victor Mendoza

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************