Satar Naghshineh's Discussions (159)

Discussions Replied To (143) Replies Latest Activity

"No matter what the contract says, the seller can pull out at anytime and here's why,…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 6, 2012 to Can the seller stop the short sale right befor it goes to investor for approval??

10 May 6, 2012
Reply by Satar Naghshineh

"The only thing that changes, is probably you have to start the process all over. Cha…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 6, 2012 to Commercial short sale a portion of loan portfollio

1 May 6, 2012

""On the 1 dollar comission I always put in the offer: buyer requests seller to pay 2…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 6, 2012 to Agents who can never get their short sales approved. Do you think their brokers should be held accountable?

5 May 7, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

"That's a very good question. I would think so. It's the same if the agent constantly…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 6, 2012 to Agents who can never get their short sales approved. Do you think their brokers should be held accountable?

5 May 7, 2012
Reply by Keri Sweetland

"I am well versed in short sale flips. It looks like your suspicions are correct. The…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 6, 2012 to HELP!! Buyer looking for answers about a short sale...

12 May 7, 2012

"In California, we use escrow companies instead of attorneys. The max is $750 as well."

Satar Naghshineh replied May 4, 2012 to BofA Co-op -- Allowable Fees to Attorney

8 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"Thanks for the correction. You are absolutely correct."

Satar Naghshineh replied May 4, 2012 to Is it normal for Agent to go to another office, but still handle SS??

8 May 6, 2012
Reply by Ray Singhal Team, CDPE,SFR, CRS

"In my state of California, it is fine for one person to negotiate the short sale, re…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 4, 2012 to Is it normal for Agent to go to another office, but still handle SS??

8 May 6, 2012
Reply by Ray Singhal Team, CDPE,SFR, CRS

"Came across this article while researching another short sale issue on the net. Jus…"

Satar Naghshineh replied May 3, 2012 to Sharing short sale approval letters with buyer's agent....pros and cons? Does buyer's agent need to see letters?

27 May 13, 2012
Reply by Eric Rogers

"Have the seller file for bankruptcy and then pull back so the bankruptcy doesn't sho…"

Satar Naghshineh replied Apr 28, 2012 to HELP! Filing a motion to postpone foreclosure in Texas

5 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by Katherine Grote

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************