Terri Barrow's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Escalate the file.   Ask the super stars for Tweet information to tweet BOA directly!"

Terri Barrow replied Jul 30, 2013 to BOA FHA short sale

4 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"@ Harry:  Sorry, I have to strongly disagree.  The government has way too much power…"

Terri Barrow replied Jul 25, 2013 to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Control MLS Market Time

43 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"Not only am I not happy about this but I don't agree with this either.   The MORTGAG…"

Terri Barrow replied Jul 25, 2013 to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac Control MLS Market Time

43 Jul 28, 2013
Reply by Mike Rizzo

"Thank you Harry and any time you are in the Tampa area, let me know and we will go o…"

Terri Barrow replied Jul 25, 2013 to CBCS is the third and is holding my short sale hostage

39 Jul 27, 2013
Reply by Dean E Eshelman, CPA, CDPE, IRES

"Hi Ron: I appreciate all your help and advise!   The debt does not show being owned…"

Terri Barrow replied Jul 25, 2013 to CBCS is the third and is holding my short sale hostage

39 Jul 27, 2013

"Angel:  What Ron said made absolute perfect sense to me.   I feel you are being defe…"

39 Jul 27, 2013

"Dean thank you for your information and I have forwarded it to my seller Terri"

39 Jul 27, 2013

"Harry, this property is in Florida.   We have lost more than 1/2 of the value of hom…"

39 Jul 27, 2013

"WOW!  Interesting reading here.  I thank everyone for their advice & opinions.  …"

39 Jul 27, 2013

"Hi Wendy: Thanks for the input.  I had the Title Co. pull and it did not show anythi…"

Terri Barrow replied May 30, 2013 to USAA loans

2 May 30, 2013
Reply by Terri Barrow

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************