Terri Barrow's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"We did!  It was a hard fight and we went back 3x to dispute their values but we fina…"

Terri Barrow replied Oct 1, 2013 to Thoughts on Fannie Mae's Homepath ShortSale Escalation portal! Are your overpriced counters getting resolved? yes or no

44 May 29, 2015
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Thank you Brian.  I did check and guess what, its Fannie Mae..........not surprising…"

Terri Barrow replied Sep 16, 2013 to Need insight into a Citi short sale

2 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Terri Barrow

"I agree Terry, I would be concerned too.  I would email the Note, Mortgage and Deed…"

Terri Barrow replied Sep 16, 2013 to Wells Fargo Won't Put One Of The Sellers Name on Approval Letter

11 Sep 16, 2013
Reply by Terry McCarley

"Really?  Email your contact person with your Fannie Mae file number.   We disputed a…"

Terri Barrow replied Aug 26, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Have the seller check to see if they have been contacted by a collection agency.  Th…"

Terri Barrow replied Aug 16, 2013 to Second Loan has been Charged off and we don't know who to negotiate with

3 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Brian Avery

"I would absolutely suggest that your seller speak to an attorney and contemplate fil…"

Terri Barrow replied Aug 6, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"Take it to the damn media.   Its time we stopped sitting back and its time we fought…"

Terri Barrow replied Aug 2, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"They require the buyer to apply through them.  The buyer is not required to accept t…"

Terri Barrow replied Aug 2, 2013 to Updates on Fannie Mae & Freddie Mac Inflated Value Issues

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"I love your statement!   I am sick and tired of us whining about what we can't do. …"

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

"In the same boat.   Have a property, vacant now for about 2 1/2 years.  The property…"

110 Feb 6, 2017
Reply by Jorge Vega

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************