Minna Reid's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"I also provide the letter. I cant meet the contingency without doing so and I dont r…"

Minna Reid replied May 12, 2012 to Sharing short sale approval letters with buyer's agent....pros and cons? Does buyer's agent need to see letters?

27 May 13, 2012
Reply by Eric Rogers

"Never mind...found it right on the site. I assume these dont apply to Fannie or Fred…"

Minna Reid replied May 12, 2012 to NEW HAFA CHANGES

5 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Katherine Grote

"Would you mind providing a link to this directive? I am having trouble loctaing it.…"

Minna Reid replied May 12, 2012 to NEW HAFA CHANGES

5 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Katherine Grote

"You'll still have to push for one though, but they will do it. Also -  if you still…"

Minna Reid replied Mar 1, 2012 to Bank of America FHA Short Sale

9 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Donna Bigda

"Chase"

Minna Reid replied Mar 1, 2012 to Imminent Default and Fannie Mae

6 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Minna Reid

"If 3 months have passed since the last appraisal, they will order another. They will…"

Minna Reid replied Mar 1, 2012 to Bank of America FHA Short Sale

9 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Donna Bigda

"I just had a Fannie Mae current approved. Good credit, no missed payments, strong li…"

Minna Reid replied Mar 1, 2012 to Imminent Default and Fannie Mae

6 Mar 1, 2012
Reply by Minna Reid

"I think you need to talk to another agent. I have gotten approval on short sales tha…"

Minna Reid replied Feb 19, 2012 to Valid reason for short sale?

30 Feb 20, 2012
Reply by Joseph Alfe

"I guess I must be a little old school but I just use dropbox - free online file shar…"

Minna Reid replied Feb 5, 2012 to Looking for a good basic short sale program for organizing files w/o the hype & program salesmanship.

14 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Becky Martin

"I also always list first - regardles of investor/lender/program. If you allow the le…"

Minna Reid replied Jan 31, 2012 to Chase Loan, Freddie Mac investor, HAFA program

11 Jan 31, 2012
Reply by Martin Dragnev

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************