Minna Reid's Discussions (101)

Discussions Replied To (89) Replies Latest Activity

"Why were the short sales declined? Were they declined because the sellers were curre…"

Minna Reid replied Apr 9, 2013 to To be current or not to be current.......

10 Apr 9, 2013
Reply by Freddie Castaneda

"Does anyone know of any further progress with this issue?  I just used the homepath…"

Minna Reid replied Mar 8, 2013 to FROM NAR: GSE Short Sale Valuation Problems

35 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Mega-Pros

"Im sorry to hear that. Theyre such a mess over there. Anyway - I have had a foreclos…"

Minna Reid replied Mar 6, 2013 to We HAD A FULL OFFER - Bank of America FORECLOSES on Family - Wife on Heart Transplat List

11 Mar 11, 2013
Reply by Crispin

"I just had this happen....all the way to just waiting for the approval letter and ba…"

Minna Reid replied Mar 5, 2013 to Nationstar NIGHTMARE!

19 Jun 24, 2013
Reply by Sharon Tukay

"I've had currents be approved. Freddie and Fannies. They are just always more likely…"

Minna Reid replied Mar 5, 2013 to Must borrowers be deliquent on mortgage for approval?

13 Mar 13, 2013
Reply by Marty Macisso

"Here in CT where most of my clients have lost say ~30% of their value....we do the m…"

Minna Reid replied Feb 26, 2013 to Should Homeowners Short Sale Now Or Wait?

7 Feb 26, 2013
Reply by Sheyenne Schultz

"You implied it didn't matter for credit purposes, but it certainly does when the hom…"

Minna Reid replied Jan 31, 2013 to Need a "Bankruptcy 101" crash-course as BK pertains to short sale, credit, etc ...

15 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"Just because the foreclosure wont show up on the credit, doesn't mean it didn't happ…"

Minna Reid replied Jan 31, 2013 to Need a "Bankruptcy 101" crash-course as BK pertains to short sale, credit, etc ...

15 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Ron Scribner

"I know HSBC Portfolio requires no financials, but not sure if that is credit score r…"

Minna Reid replied Oct 11, 2012 to New credit score regulations

17 Oct 11, 2012
Reply by Brian Avery

"Continuing to make payments does NOT reaffirm the debt. It just stops the lender fro…"

Minna Reid replied Sep 6, 2012 to shortsale on a mortgage discharged in bankruptcy?

6 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Jill Ford

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************