Sean Crosier's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah he can afford both... He's behind like 7 months though. I'll try the cash contr…"

Sean Crosier replied Jul 21, 2012 to Denied for no hardship... In your opinion is this a hardship?

5 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Thanks Carmine! We are in California."

Sean Crosier replied Jul 19, 2012 to Denied for no hardship... In your opinion is this a hardship?

5 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"See attached... I normally write only 30 days to give my buyers a quick exit strateg…"

Sean Crosier replied Feb 1, 2012 to Buyer submits offers on multiple short sales with no intention of buying them all!

18 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Sean Crosier

"Not locked in forever. Only for whatever time period they agreed to be locked in to…"

Sean Crosier replied Feb 1, 2012 to Buyer submits offers on multiple short sales with no intention of buying them all!

18 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Sean Crosier

"Good point of clarification. That is what I meant. Accepted offers."

18 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Sean Crosier

"Thanks Harry! I have only skimmed through that addendum... Great to know."

Sean Crosier replied Jan 30, 2012 to Buyer submits offers on multiple short sales with no intention of buying them all!

18 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by Sean Crosier

"Also I am debating whether to have the borrower write it."

Sean Crosier replied Nov 7, 2011 to Letter Template or Advice for Negotiations with HOA

1 Nov 7, 2011
Reply by Sean Crosier

"Thanks Andre! I'd love the info!"

Sean Crosier replied Oct 2, 2011 to Escrow/Title Reccomendations in SoCal

3 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Linda Susan Fox

"Did your buyer's lender tell you why they don't want it on the HUD? Is it because th…"

Sean Crosier replied Aug 31, 2010 to Buyer to contribute to 2nd Lienholder - Does location on HUD matter?

9 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Sean Crosier

"Only if it's a HAFA deal though right? My 1st is with Freddie but the deal isn't HAF…"

Sean Crosier replied Aug 26, 2010 to Buyer to contribute to 2nd Lienholder - Does location on HUD matter?

9 Aug 31, 2010
Reply by Sean Crosier

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************