Maria Evans's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"Attorneys should not touch short sales for a simple reason: for $1500 (maximum $2500…"

Maria Evans replied Oct 2, 2011 to Are Attorneys Ruining Homeowners???

94 Aug 26, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Jeff, at this point those banks have no leverage with us.  I believe next step they…"

Maria Evans replied Sep 6, 2011 to The New York Times says the regulator for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac plans to seek billions to reimburse the two mortgage giants for losses in the 2008 financial crisis.

15 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Maria Evans

"Hi Elizabeth, that's what I want to hear... thanks! I am closing my 39th short sale…"

Maria Evans replied Sep 5, 2011 to Hardship Reasons other than Financial - Help

34 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Hello Lydia, I agree with you, of course nobody can say to the banks it's their faul…"

Maria Evans replied Sep 2, 2011 to Hardship Reasons other than Financial - Help

34 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Hi Lydia, after some years on a property, anyone may want or need to move. My client…"

Maria Evans replied Sep 2, 2011 to Hardship Reasons other than Financial - Help

34 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Thank you Smitty, I have to agree with you and like the idea of building a case. The…"

Maria Evans replied Aug 31, 2011 to Hardship Reasons other than Financial - Help

34 Sep 7, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Jerri, I had the same problem with MI Company demanding $12 K from my seller. So, I…"

Maria Evans replied Aug 17, 2011 to Mortgage Insurance Company wants a $17k Note from sellers

38 Sep 6, 2011
Reply by Jerri Schick

"Just got an approval from them. The first buyer walked way and I was able to replace…"

Maria Evans replied Jul 27, 2011 to Could Someone Please Share Their Experience With LBPS

6 Jul 27, 2011
Reply by Maria Evans

"It doesn't matter who has the deed but to whom the bank did the mortgage, the person…"

Maria Evans replied Jul 3, 2011 to Wrap-around mortgage - need advice

15 Jul 4, 2011
Reply by Donna McClelland

"I had a situation like this and thebank paid to the agent who was buying. Keep in mi…"

Maria Evans replied May 29, 2011 to Does B of A pay a commission to a buyer who is also a licensed agent?

5 May 29, 2011
Reply by Mike Horton

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************