Kelly W. Maynard's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"The last short sale I did with Wells, electronic signatures were no allowed.  That w…"

Kelly W. Maynard replied Jun 3, 2013 to Electronic Signatures???

8 Jun 4, 2013
Reply by Kevin - Greenville, SC

"Yes, that guideline was removed from HAFA and it is also not a requirement in Wells…"

Kelly W. Maynard replied Feb 19, 2013 to Wells Fargo declines HAFA short sale due to no imminent default

9 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Ute Ferdig

"Just to make clear.  In the above scenario of Wells Fargo and my client. Wells Fargo…"

Kelly W. Maynard replied Feb 19, 2013 to Wells Fargo declines HAFA short sale due to no imminent default

9 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Ute Ferdig

"I had a recent Wells Fargo Short Sale that said the very same thing about my client,…"

9 Feb 19, 2013
Reply by Ute Ferdig

"Hi Stephanie, I successfully closed on a short sale where my clients never missed a…"

Kelly W. Maynard replied Oct 19, 2012 to No lates and approved shorts! Your experience?

7 Oct 19, 2012
Reply by Stephanie Hart CA 310-930-2342

"Okay, that is what I was wanting to know.  That information helps me a great deal. T…"

Kelly W. Maynard replied Sep 29, 2012 to Does Wells Require HAFA Qualification?

9 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Hi Kevin, It's me again.  The loan is not owned by Fannie, Freddie, FHA or VA.  It i…"

9 Oct 9, 2012

"Wells denied her qualification for HAFA and said we could not opt for a traditional…"

9 Oct 9, 2012

"Thank you both!  I did figure out that they wanted the last page of the approval not…"

Kelly W. Maynard replied May 26, 2012 to Wells Fargo Recording Info Sheet??

10 Jan 11, 2013
Reply by Dawn Maloney

"Hi Keji, I have not had Wells counter back with a client asking for a contribution,…"

Kelly W. Maynard replied Apr 28, 2012 to Wells Fargo & Freddie Mac Cash Contribution or Promissory Note

5 Apr 28, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************