Jim McCormack's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (67) Replies Latest Activity

"I recommend that you find out how much the want first and then find out if there is…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 12, 2013 to Wells Fargo Home Equity -Denies HAFA when first Approved?

7 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Jim McCormack

"Wells Fargo wants more than 20% because this is a home equity loan.  They probably w…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 12, 2013 to Wells Fargo Home Equity -Denies HAFA when first Approved?

7 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Jim McCormack

"What program does Wells Fargo want BofA to change to?"

7 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Jim McCormack

"What is the outstanding loan balance on the Wells Fargo 2nd?"

7 Mar 12, 2013
Reply by Jim McCormack

"If the other party (i.e. Wells Fargo) discloses that the call is being recorded do y…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 9, 2013 to Wells Fargo - Mortgages Services will NOT ALLOW YOU TO RECORD CALLS.

5 Mar 10, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"If Wells Fargo is fully set up on Equator for FHA short sales in your market then do…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 6, 2013 to FHA PFS

4 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Tammy Davis

"I think the document you are referring to applies only to FHA short sales."

Jim McCormack replied Mar 5, 2013 to Wells Requires FULL Payoff instead of Short Sale - What?

18 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Ken Patterson

"I had a similar thing happen with Fannie Mae.  The 3rd party short sale vendor for I…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 5, 2013 to Wells Requires FULL Payoff instead of Short Sale - What?

18 Mar 6, 2013
Reply by Ken Patterson

"Good luck with that.  I have never seen such a thing.  Banks won't even do these typ…"

Jim McCormack replied Mar 1, 2013 to Asking Wells Fargo to make repairs as part of the short sale approval

8 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Ben Benita

"You should be OK on the buy side.  I have had Realtors purchase my short sales for t…"

Jim McCormack replied Feb 23, 2013 to Arm's length Transaction

2 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by Bryant Tutas

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************