John Treadwell's Discussions (81)

Discussions Replied To (30) Replies Latest Activity

"Kim, This note thing is becoming more and more in short sale process now , The selle…"

John Treadwell replied Dec 23, 2010 to Wells Fargo wont disclose BPO

5 Jan 6, 2011
Reply by Kim Boekholder

"Yeah I have one that went well ,and one that is lost somewhere  HAHAHA "

John Treadwell replied Dec 18, 2010 to Wells Fargo getting better

1 Dec 18, 2010
Reply by John Treadwell

"Have Wells Fargo CS put you into a manager, and send the HUD somewhere else for appr…"

John Treadwell replied Dec 7, 2010 to I need HELP!!

8 Dec 8, 2010
Reply by Missy Horst

"Re-start the short sale all over ,and send comps with new offer ,if it's been over 9…"

John Treadwell replied Nov 28, 2010 to WF short sale- Countered High, need advice to try to make the deal work.

9 Dec 21, 2010
Reply by Joe

"I think everyone is right get our of the middle of this one fast, tell your client t…"

John Treadwell replied Nov 28, 2010 to WF/ASC as servicor- (DEUTSCH PMSR investor). DECLINED short sale because property is now land. Can any one HELP??

4 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by John Treadwell

"Have your agent go back with a counter on the 2nd for whatever ,or make a cash offer…"

John Treadwell replied Nov 14, 2010 to Wells Fargo Home Equity short sale approval contract

8 Nov 16, 2010
Reply by Beth Thoma Robinson R(B) SFR

"Looks we all might have to start going over Wells Fargo head to get anything closed?…"

John Treadwell replied Nov 6, 2010 to Wells Fargo Short Sale Closed...Finally!!

6 Nov 8, 2010
Reply by Jennie Blackburn

"I would say No as Wells Fargo always make you sign a arm length notice"

John Treadwell replied Oct 28, 2010 to Can a WF Employee purchase a home with a WF 2nd HELOC?

5 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by george chris verdugo

"Of Course the seller can rent it to you ,but I would not move until approval letter…"

John Treadwell replied Oct 28, 2010 to Buyer move in before approval

3 Oct 28, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"If you get it in writing from the 2nd that a one time cash payment to them, then as…"

John Treadwell replied Sep 20, 2010 to Questions about Wells Fargo Requirement regarding contributions towards 2nd lien

18 Sep 20, 2010
Reply by John Treadwell

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************