Juan Reyes's Discussions (96)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Rahul, As long as you have a ratified contract prior to the April 30th deadline and…"

Juan Reyes replied Mar 25, 2010 to listing agent and equator

3 Mar 25, 2010
Reply by Juan Reyes

"Hi Kelli, I am a Realtor in Washington DC area, and sadly I have been dealing with…"

Juan Reyes replied Mar 22, 2010 to Evaluation team?

5 Mar 22, 2010
Reply by Claudine Ellis

"it is a ridiculous system they have set up. If they are using a BPO that was done on…"

Juan Reyes replied Mar 20, 2010 to Insufficient offer through equator

3 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Julie Finch

"I was told on one of my short sales that the "soft check" was on the seller, and tha…"

Juan Reyes replied Mar 20, 2010 to Info regarding buyers SS # required by BoA

9 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Theresa Jordon

"I've had that issue with one of my short sales. Make sure you input the last name ex…"

Juan Reyes replied Mar 20, 2010 to Equator not recognizing loan # to start a Short Sale on the site

2 Mar 20, 2010
Reply by Juan Reyes

"I have encountered this as well. I have listed a property at it's current market val…"

Juan Reyes replied Mar 3, 2010 to Equator Offer Rejections

2 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Melissa, My team lists REO properties for BOA through Equator and yes we do get sco…"

Juan Reyes replied Feb 24, 2010 to Equator Using a Points system for Future Short Sale Agent Leads?

6 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Cheri Smith

"A reason why they might do a soft credit check To see if the seller has more than o…"

Juan Reyes replied Feb 20, 2010 to BOA Short Sale in HELD Status... what does this mean

7 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Frank Biganski

"I've had 2 short sales approved thru Equator. Don't pay attention to the Held, Rejec…"

Juan Reyes replied Feb 20, 2010 to BOA Short Sale in HELD Status... what does this mean

7 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Frank Biganski

"I have multiple files in Equator right now, The first one was submitted in October w…"

Juan Reyes replied Feb 20, 2010 to Change of Negotiator

7 Feb 21, 2010
Reply by Peggy

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************