Cathy Baumbusch's Discussions (60)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Kylee! I love my job! I don't really like short sales but I tend to get them…"

Cathy Baumbusch replied Jul 21, 2015 to Ocwen denying HAFA because owners not in property - but they told them to move out

14 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

"Hi, I subsequently found out that Ocwen did not exactly tell them to move out. They…"

Cathy Baumbusch replied Jul 21, 2015 to Ocwen denying HAFA because owners not in property - but they told them to move out

14 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

"I don't know what this is because when I clicked on it, it said "session expired"."

Cathy Baumbusch replied Jun 4, 2015 to Ocwen denying HAFA because owners not in property - but they told them to move out

14 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

"That's not what the forms say."

Cathy Baumbusch replied Jun 4, 2015 to Ocwen denying HAFA because owners not in property - but they told them to move out

14 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

"Well, I'm certainly going to try for that. They feel like they did "everything Ocwen…"

14 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

"Well, they left well before they hired me unfortunately."

14 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

"Well, no, they (Ocwen) are going forward with conventional short sale. However, with…"

14 Jul 21, 2015
Reply by Cathy Baumbusch

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************