Jim McCormack's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"I was told the same thing by Ocwen regarding Altisource having the file.  Ocwen fina…"

Jim McCormack replied Jan 3, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Julie, were your Ocwen short sales converted to HAFA like Ocwen wants to do on my sh…"

Jim McCormack replied Jan 1, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Two questions about the "new" HAFA Short Sale Program:1. Where can I get the latest…"

Jim McCormack replied Dec 31, 2013 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Great work Julie! Thank you for sharing that info."

Jim McCormack replied Dec 30, 2013 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I know it is a violation of the Realtor Code of Ethics, but it is probably a case of…"

Jim McCormack replied Dec 27, 2013 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I got the same exact letter from Ocwen about a week ago."

Jim McCormack replied Dec 27, 2013 to Games that Ocwen plays

18 Mar 18, 2022
Reply by HarryJohnson

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************