Jim McCormack's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (26) Replies Latest Activity

"Submit your complete write up to [email protected] (be sure to include loan #,…"

Jim McCormack replied Feb 25, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Looks like the same document Ocwen sent me."

Jim McCormack replied Feb 10, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I sent the information you sent me via email to the contact at the US Treasury Depar…"

Jim McCormack replied Feb 4, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Please email me that information at [email protected] and I will send t…"

Jim McCormack replied Feb 4, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"UPDATE I emailed a contact at the US Treasury Department and received the following…"

Jim McCormack replied Feb 3, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"According to MERS, the owners of the loans are as follows: 1st - The Bank of New Yo…"

Jim McCormack replied Jan 24, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I just spoke to Ocwen and the rep insists that the Assisted Short Sale Opt Out Lette…"

Jim McCormack replied Jan 24, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"I sent the Opt Out Letter about 10 days ago.  I have not heard anything since so I a…"

Jim McCormack replied Jan 22, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"Hi DM.  Thank you for the reply.  In order to message you I have to add you as a Fri…"

Jim McCormack replied Jan 13, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

"OCWEN is saying that the only options for the short sale based on this loan investor…"

Jim McCormack replied Jan 3, 2014 to Anyone successful in getting Ocwen to waive the Altisource / Hubzu Online Auction/Marketing System

85 May 29, 2014
Reply by Dirk Hall

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************