Terry Parrish's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"It does sound very suspicious!  I spoke to another Borrower a few months back, and t…"

Terry Parrish replied Apr 12, 2011 to Nation Star denied a short sale - great offer

12 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clayton Bonjean

"Bryant - would you like to share how you did that --  all that I have spoken to have…"

Terry Parrish replied Apr 12, 2011 to Nation Star denied a short sale - great offer

12 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clayton Bonjean

"Oh my goodness Harry that is terrible news.  I wonder how they sleep at night!  It i…"

12 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clayton Bonjean

"Hi Barbara, I found this link in the SS superstars FNMA site, an assistance desk in…"

12 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clayton Bonjean

"Oh my Barbara, that is very distressing!  I just spoke to another Agent in our area…"

12 Nov 24, 2012
Reply by Clayton Bonjean

"I haven't had good experiences with them.  Had to escalate a file to a supervisor, a…"

Terry Parrish replied Apr 6, 2011 to Time frames on equator

3 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Terry Parrish

"Bobbie,  Do I send the Aut to Speak form to Nation Star, or just to HMPAdmin, I fina…"

Terry Parrish replied Mar 21, 2011 to Nation Star has dropped the FILE - Help! Will they see the light?

7 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Terry Parrish

"Buyer canceled - I put a 60 day commitment clause in the contract and it was up toda…"

Terry Parrish replied Mar 15, 2011 to Nation Star has dropped the FILE - Help! Will they see the light?

7 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Terry Parrish

"Buyer canceled - I put a 60 day commitment clause in the contract and it was up toda…"

Terry Parrish replied Mar 15, 2011 to Nation Star has dropped the FILE - Help! Will they see the light?

7 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Terry Parrish

"Thank you - Do you have a sample auth to speak form, I assume it is similar to the A…"

Terry Parrish replied Mar 4, 2011 to Nation Star has dropped the FILE - Help! Will they see the light?

7 Mar 21, 2011
Reply by Terry Parrish

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************