Liane Jamason's Discussions (46)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting that you can continue the short sale.  Well as I said my Sellers are jus…"

Liane Jamason replied Jan 28, 2013 to NationStar forecloses when I was a few days away from Short Sale approval

3 Sep 29, 2013
Reply by Mark Sanner

"You should not open or close any new lines of credit during the home buying process…"

Liane Jamason replied Mar 7, 2012 to HARP refi impact on new primary residence short sale

1 Mar 7, 2012
Reply by Liane Jamason

"Wow.  I am about to do my first one with NationStar - not looking forward to it afte…"

Liane Jamason replied Mar 7, 2012 to HELP!!! Nationstar Foreclosing on Qualified HAFA Short Sale Applicant in 3 Days.

17 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Suzanne Kensington

"Wow.  Was the offer really low?  Maybe they feel they can get better deal if it goes…"

Liane Jamason replied Mar 6, 2012 to HELP!!! Nationstar Foreclosing on Qualified HAFA Short Sale Applicant in 3 Days.

17 Oct 9, 2012

"Gave Michael several Fannie Mae exec's email addresses including the CEO.  If anyone…"

Liane Jamason replied Mar 5, 2012 to HELP!!! Nationstar Foreclosing on Qualified HAFA Short Sale Applicant in 3 Days.

17 Oct 9, 2012

"Who's the investor on the loan?  I'd go straight to them.  Let me know I have a few…"

Liane Jamason replied Mar 5, 2012 to HELP!!! Nationstar Foreclosing on Qualified HAFA Short Sale Applicant in 3 Days.

17 Oct 9, 2012

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************