Michael Hayley's Discussions (153)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Well, I too said "no" and absolutely nothing happened with Seterus. Nothing. ..Nothi…"

Michael Hayley replied Mar 4, 2013 to I have to take responsibility for the Bank's Actions??????

12 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Michael Hayley

"I agree with taking a tough stance and being a negotiator, and I did so. But... when…"

Michael Hayley replied Nov 19, 2012 to I have to take responsibility for the Bank's Actions??????

12 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Michael Hayley

"This is a shake down. And you know what, you have no  choice. I have a Seterus trans…"

Michael Hayley replied Nov 15, 2012 to I have to take responsibility for the Bank's Actions??????

12 Mar 4, 2013
Reply by Michael Hayley

"My last negotiation with Seterus was with Rick Paget and I liked him. I'm not sure o…"

Michael Hayley replied Feb 3, 2012 to Help with net too high.

3 Feb 3, 2012
Reply by Michael Hayley

"I say: refuse to cut the commission. "no".  There is some great comments and strate…"

Michael Hayley replied Feb 1, 2012 to Seterus and Default Servicing

4 Mar 27, 2012
Reply by Teresa sage

"Jae, I've just finished a Seterus negotiation; we close on the 16th! What I learned…"

Michael Hayley replied Dec 6, 2011 to Anyone had successin Seterus revising their Approval Letter?

1 Dec 6, 2011
Reply by Michael Hayley

"Robin, see if this attached letter helps you. This is for Florida, which is a defici…"

Michael Hayley replied Mar 4, 2011 to LBPS SHORT SALE APPROVAL LETTER TERMS

10 Mar 14, 2011
Reply by david schlamp

"I just got an approval (Settlement Offer) from IBM-LPBS. Contract date 10/20/2010. B…"

Michael Hayley replied Jan 5, 2011 to LBPS Approval??

1 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Michael Hayley

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************