Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI's Discussions (5)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"Update my sellers were sent a letter from Chase attempting to collect this balance!…"

Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI replied Oct 5, 2011 to Release of future deficiency collections?

14 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Bill Somerset

"Bryant, I reread the letter to participate, the approval letter AND the arm's length…"

Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI replied Jun 9, 2011 to Arm's Length Transaction Question

7 Jun 9, 2011
Reply by Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI

"Well update: The negotiator, as per my suspicion, was wrong, I'm assuming he just th…"

Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI replied Jun 9, 2011 to Arm's Length Transaction Question

7 Jun 9, 2011

"Will do."

7 Jun 9, 2011

"Paola, your answer is exactly my thoughts as well. I thought I was 'shooting in the…"

7 Jun 9, 2011

"All,   Just in case anyone else ever wants this clarified here is what the negotiato…"

Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI replied May 25, 2011 to Release of future deficiency collections?

14 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Bill Somerset

"Deidre,   Were yours FHA loans? "

Susan Milner, SFR, CDPE, GRI replied May 25, 2011 to Release of future deficiency collections?

14 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Bill Somerset

"Thanks Kevin & Bryant,   That was my 'assumption' as well however the letter doe…"

14 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by Bill Somerset

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************