Sylvia Barry's Discussions (30)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The Chase Approval Letters for first lien we received did have language to release m…"

Sylvia Barry replied Oct 17, 2011 to Deficiency Language in Approval

7 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Richard Zaretsky

"Hi Dan - I was able to negotiate a lower price after I wrote a long letter and provi…"

Sylvia Barry replied Aug 8, 2011 to Chase counters - buyer says they are only pre-qualified for offer

5 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Dan McHale

"It takes around 30 days, depending on the status of the property,  Definitely have y…"

Sylvia Barry replied Jul 20, 2011 to Just put an offer on a Chase Short Sale, heard that the LA submitted the offer into Chase, how long will this take? Should I ask my agent to contact Chase directly?

3 Jul 20, 2011
Reply by Jimmy Williams

"Also, what's the differences in negotiation / collection treatments before or after…"

Sylvia Barry replied Jan 14, 2011 to Chase 2nd Lien Demanding $25,000

14 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Thom - I am interested in your statement about the 'Typically it forces the borrower…"

Sylvia Barry replied Jan 14, 2011 to Chase 2nd Lien Demanding $25,000

14 Jan 15, 2011
Reply by Wendy Rulnick

"Thank you, Steve, for the very detailed explanation.   I will ask my client to get a…"

Sylvia Barry replied Jan 3, 2011 to Chase 2nd Lien Purchase Money Short Sale Approval - release liability? HELP!

4 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Barry

"Thanks, Dianne, for the suggestions.  Appreciate that.  On the CA law - I think it's…"

Sylvia Barry replied Jan 3, 2011 to Chase 2nd Lien Purchase Money Short Sale Approval - release liability? HELP!

4 Jan 3, 2011
Reply by Sylvia Barry

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************