joe beauchamp's Discussions (902)

Discussions Replied To (45) Replies Latest Activity

"It is not a Chase decision. The investor makes the rules. Most seem to waive the def…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 8, 2013 to Chase Investment Properties

5 Jul 13, 2013
Reply by Ann Wilkins

"You need to find the investor and prod them. FHA, FMNA, Freddie? The negotiator work…"

joe beauchamp replied Jul 8, 2013 to CHASE Short sale approval submitted to investor over 30 days ago - HOW MUCH LONGER?

3 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Carmine R Biello Jr

"Removal is a separate issue and I highly doubt that Equator people did it - that wou…"

joe beauchamp replied Jun 5, 2013 to Equator Messages don't make it out of Equator platform - Any one getting notifications?

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I believe that Freddie and Fannie, with fanfare, "streamlined" the SS process by no…"

joe beauchamp replied May 22, 2013 to How much will Chase (through Freddie Mac) pay to small junior liens?

6 May 23, 2013
Reply by Tara Samney

"An investor is not required to do a short sale and can demand that the buyer wear a…"

joe beauchamp replied Apr 25, 2013 to URGENT need help # contact Chase Heloc Escalation- assigned to Five Lakes

5 Apr 26, 2013
Reply by SE Davis

"This may be wrong for Chase, since I don't do those - but your chase people may be w…"

joe beauchamp replied Feb 25, 2013 to Equator Messages don't make it out of Equator platform - Any one getting notifications?

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I don't do Chase in my office, but this may help. When you go into Equator and see t…"

joe beauchamp replied Feb 23, 2013 to Equator Messages don't make it out of Equator platform - Any one getting notifications?

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"The executrix financials are none of the bank's business. They do not have a contrac…"

joe beauchamp replied Oct 31, 2012 to Need help with ss and the owner passed away

5 Oct 31, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Not so - I had someone add my name to a deed and I got papers for a foreclosure. I d…"

joe beauchamp replied Sep 5, 2012 to Chase Servicing Deutsche Bank - Comments ??????

16 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Sorry about slipping with my natural nemesis.. That does add a creative wrinkle to t…"

joe beauchamp replied Sep 1, 2012 to Chase Servicing Deutsche Bank - Comments ??????

16 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************