All Discussions Tagged 'short' (95)

← Back to Bank of America Short Sales
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

BOA Short Sale Question

We are working on a shortsale with BOA.Offer submitted FebruaryBPO Completed MarchCounter offer by BOA towards the end of AprilCounter offe…

Started by HouseWanted123

8 May 25, 2010
Reply by HouseWanted123

Listing agent did not include buyer credits

Hi everyone,     I wanted some help with our BOA short sale. My husband and I made an offer on an approved short sale. List price was $180,…

Started by Kristi

7 May 19, 2010
Reply by Gunna Voigt

New TWIST - Bank says "BUY AT COURT SALE"!

Anyone ever heard of this one before? Bank holding 1st willing to accept our deal (in Florida)  - 2nd mtg. not willing to cooperate and tak…

Started by Karen Donovan

4 Apr 22, 2010
Reply by Esther M. Camarotte

B of A REQUESTS $54,000 MORE THAN THE BALANCE OWED ON HELOC SHORT SALE

I’m just sick and can’t seem to find my way.   My client has a first and a HELOC with Bank of America.  The first is not short, only the HE…

Started by Diane Wheatley

5 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Peggy James

BofA Counters at A Ridiculous Amount-What To Do?

Home on market for over 240 days, home in disrepair, started at $157K(9+ months ago), offer at $130K, got countered today at $175K, NO WAY…

Started by Melissa Polce

9 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

My Email Quest For Agents To Ban Together on BofA Short Sales

Started by Melissa Polce

23 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Debbie Franklyn

Frustation and Desperation ! ! ! BOA sucks and Fannie Mae as well ! ! ! ! !

Hello, Wondering hope that you are doing fine, I'm not, so I'm writing here to let you know about something bad that happened to me and was…

Started by Ray Saenz

4 Mar 19, 2010
Reply by Ray Saenz

Equator and traditional method

Guys, Do you have any good experience with Equator?    PROS and CONS? The reason that I'm asking you this is becuase I had an approval that…

Started by Ray Saenz

2 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Ray Saenz

I have a client who got relocated for work, can he do a new purchase AND a short sale on his current home?

I have a client who just got a job transfer and has to move.  He is financed through B of A(was Countrywide) and has excelent credit.  He i…

Started by Eric Stevenson

4 Mar 1, 2010
Reply by Kevin Coffey

Any comment on this 2010 page from the the BofA website? Check out the internal deadlines. Reality check anyone.

I found this on-line tonight.  Is it old news, good news, or no news at all? The black hole I see in the promised time-lines fall into the…

Started by Jim Hale

5 Feb 20, 2010
Reply by Keji Ogunleye

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************