Diane Wheatley's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"OMG!  Thank you.  I told you it was simple.  I'm too embarrassed to explain.  Can we…"

Diane Wheatley replied Sep 26, 2012 to What is an acceptable approval to close on FHA short sales?

6 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Thanks Joe, I can see from the amount of replies to my post that other agents must b…"

Diane Wheatley replied Sep 23, 2012 to HELP!! BAC says no loan origination fees to be paid for/by buyer?

12 Oct 22, 2012
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Help!!  I'm still dealing with this disastrous short sale approval dating back to ju…"

Diane Wheatley replied Sep 19, 2012 to HELP!! BAC says no loan origination fees to be paid for/by buyer?

12 Oct 22, 2012

"As an update to my previous post...... We are still waiting on final approval for th…"

Diane Wheatley replied Jul 21, 2012 to HELP!! BAC says no loan origination fees to be paid for/by buyer?

12 Oct 22, 2012

"Hi Chad, I uploaded a copy of the HUD here for review.  Check it out and give me you…"

Diane Wheatley replied Jul 8, 2012 to HELP!! BAC says no loan origination fees to be paid for/by buyer?

12 Oct 22, 2012

"Dear Elizabeth, Good link.  Thank you for sharing that with me.  I guess you can't a…"

Diane Wheatley replied Jul 8, 2012 to HELP!! BAC says no loan origination fees to be paid for/by buyer?

12 Oct 22, 2012

"Dear Valerie, I uploaded a copy of the HUD-1 for review.  BAC cares greatly about th…"

12 Oct 22, 2012

"I just received my second declined letter from Bank of America. I have a HELOC short…"

Diane Wheatley replied May 7, 2010 to New HELOC Submission package and NEW Fax number

13 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"Given that the first and the second are serviced by Bank of America it makes it impo…"

Diane Wheatley replied Apr 17, 2010 to B of A REQUESTS $54,000 MORE THAN THE BALANCE OWED ON HELOC SHORT SALE

5 Apr 19, 2010
Reply by Peggy James

"I just received a "declined" letter from Bank of America after we received our appro…"

Diane Wheatley replied Apr 15, 2010 to BOA HELOC

5 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Van Bui

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************