Jennie Blackburn's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"Persistance overcomes Resistance. Errrrr...eventually.   We finally got this fixed -…"

Jennie Blackburn replied Aug 30, 2011 to Bank of America: Rodney Dangerfield or Jerry Lewis?

10 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Jennie Blackburn

"Before we could get an appraisal or BPO done, we had to get the short sale initiated…"

Jennie Blackburn replied Aug 25, 2011 to Bank of America: Rodney Dangerfield or Jerry Lewis?

10 Aug 30, 2011

"I know, right? We checked - there is no Madeira Beach in California and the zip code…"

Jennie Blackburn replied Aug 25, 2011 to Bank of America: Rodney Dangerfield or Jerry Lewis?

10 Aug 30, 2011

"The late notices certainly found their way to Madeira Beach, Florida! "

10 Aug 30, 2011

"Good suggestion on the media. Just the week before, I copied two of the local Real E…"

10 Aug 30, 2011

"I'm really glad you brought this up.   I've learned from experience with BoA that wh…"

Jennie Blackburn replied Apr 4, 2011 to B of A Apparently Not Recognizing Esignatures

18 Apr 18, 2011
Reply by Katerina Gasset

"That's a good point, Tom.   You can get perfect condition or low price, but it's har…"

Jennie Blackburn replied Jan 18, 2011 to Short Sale closed, walked in and all window treatments are gone.

13 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Debra Enos

"Sorry, but the bank has no legal relationship with you. Therefore, you only have rec…"

Jennie Blackburn replied Jan 18, 2011 to Short Sale closed, walked in and all window treatments are gone.

13 Jan 19, 2011
Reply by Debra Enos

"You are definitely not alone.  This kind of stalling and inefficiency is not unique…"

Jennie Blackburn replied Dec 16, 2010 to B of A Loan Mod with HAMP

1 Dec 16, 2010

"I don't think it matters whether or not the 2nd participates in HAFA - just the 1st.…"

Jennie Blackburn replied Dec 10, 2010 to Does BoA as the 2nd mortgage participate in Hafa?

1 Dec 10, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************