Deidre St. Romain's Discussions (51)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"You can always ask the listing agent to call the trustee - I've done this successful…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Apr 21, 2011 to B of A Denies Trustee Sale until too late

9 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Maria Hass

"IMHO it would probably best best to have the seller do the cash contribution at COE…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Jul 1, 2010 to Promissory Notes, Plus Cash Contribution, Plus Back Taxes, Plus Past HOAs - None Paid by BofA - Ideas?

5 Jul 4, 2010
Reply by Debbie Franklyn

"Dear Gwen: I totally sympathize as this happened to me last week. When I questioned…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Jun 30, 2010 to Lost one to foreclosure..This is a Gripe

11 Jul 3, 2010
Reply by Gwen Mark

"No it is not a trick question. Basically he needs to write a current Hardship Letter…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Jun 29, 2010 to Re: If the homeowner is financially unable to contribute then a letter of explanation will need to be uploaded in Equator

3 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Lisa Lucas, CRS, CDPE

"Third Party Bad Faith...big fat term for basically a litigous event - if your client…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Jun 29, 2010 to MI company wants seller to sign promissory note - can this be negotiated?

8 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Deidre St. Romain

"Stephanie: I have the exact same situation right now w/BOA and the negotiator has sa…"

Deidre St. Romain replied Jun 25, 2010 to MI company wants seller to sign promissory note - can this be negotiated?

8 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Deidre St. Romain

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************