Vickie Hunt's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Just an FYI, I just closed a short sale with IH2 as buyer 7/2 but was with Wells Far…"

Vickie Hunt replied Jul 26, 2013 to IH2 Properties Denied As Buyer of BOA Short Sales.

24 Aug 25, 2013
Reply by Charisse Dancy

"LA will have to submit a final HUD for approval at least 5 days before closing but s…"

Vickie Hunt replied Jan 13, 2012 to Listing agent is asking my lender for clear to close but hasn't provided written approval

10 Jan 17, 2012
Reply by Jennifer

"I had a HAFA short sale with Wells Fargo and they would not pay buyer/agent a commis…"

Vickie Hunt replied Dec 31, 2011 to Anyone received commission as the buyer agent when buying it for yourself?

3 Dec 31, 2011
Reply by Vickie Hunt

"You get different approvals for different kinds of loans.  What kind of loan was thi…"

Vickie Hunt replied Dec 8, 2011 to Is this true?? Please confirm - Bank can't provide approval unless it's one week before closing?

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Mona

"Once you have approval for the short sale the final HUD must be submitted to BOA for…"

Vickie Hunt replied Dec 8, 2011 to Is this true?? Please confirm - Bank can't provide approval unless it's one week before closing?

4 Dec 8, 2011
Reply by Mona

"I have one right now that tenant is purchasing.  Did affidavit signed by all papers…"

Vickie Hunt replied Nov 2, 2011 to Buyer is the tenant???

6 Nov 3, 2011
Reply by Pamela Walsh

"No this is not HAFA.  Conventional Loan. True Hardship-Lost of Job-Depleted Savings.…"

Vickie Hunt replied Oct 25, 2011 to Received SS Approval - Not Waiving Deficiency - Seller has been offered Deed-In Lieu

5 Oct 25, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************