Mike Horton's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had per diem charges at $35, $50 and $100 per day. BOA charges have typically…"

Mike Horton replied Nov 11, 2010 to How much is the Per Diem charged when escrow does not close on time?

7 Nov 28, 2010
Reply by Ava Anderson

"Usually they have guidlines from the investor that they will follow in preparing the…"

Mike Horton replied Nov 11, 2010 to Questions about contract addendum

6 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Mike Horton

"The higher price could well have come from the investor taking a look at a new BPO i…"

Mike Horton replied Nov 11, 2010 to Questions about contract addendum

6 Nov 11, 2010
Reply by Mike Horton

"Yes, the BPO they used ran past the 90 day time limit and they ordered a new one for…"

Mike Horton replied Nov 3, 2010 to PLEASE HELP!!! NEED MORE INFO!!! BofA increased my short sale asking price and now the asking price is higher than the market value and not attracting buyer interest. Why?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Lee

"If the seller is not willing to take any more time or in several of my cases no comp…"

Mike Horton replied Nov 2, 2010 to problems with Sellers' input?

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Mia Lutz

"As always, it depends. Generally BOA will pay $3,000 or 10% of the 2nd lien value wh…"

Mike Horton replied Oct 7, 2010 to What is the max BOA wold pay to the Second Lender in a Short Sale?

11 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Miller

"This gets a little complicated, but here goes. A short sale can be completed on a fa…"

Mike Horton replied Sep 5, 2010 to FNMA HAFA

6 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Garcia

"Fannie Mae just gave a webinar that stated that once a offer has been received and i…"

Mike Horton replied Sep 5, 2010 to Switching to HAFA from regular short sale in process

9 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Shawn Baek

"Ok guys, the Fannie Mae rep in a webinar has stated that any time an offer has been…"

Mike Horton replied Sep 3, 2010 to FNMA HAFA

6 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Garcia

"Make sure the date on the authorization is current. Some investors are requesting th…"

Mike Horton replied Sep 3, 2010 to Authorizations Rejected - Previously Accepted???

7 Sep 3, 2010
Reply by Mike Horton

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************