Darla Maddalone's Discussions (2)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Check the legal records....have your Title/Escrow person pull the deed or go to the…"

Darla Maddalone replied May 13, 2010 to BofA Approved Short Sale now it Foreclosed and Freddie won't Rescind

15 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"Hi Laurie, Wow, you definitely have my sympathy on this transaction. Has the Deed r…"

Darla Maddalone replied May 13, 2010 to BofA Approved Short Sale now it Foreclosed and Freddie won't Rescind

15 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"Sounds like a strange situation....but possibly they are keeping back interest and p…"

Darla Maddalone replied May 11, 2010 to Bank of America pocketing money in offer

7 May 12, 2010
Reply by Gary Carpenter

"Cheryl, The Buyer (your client) and the Seller are the parties to the transaction..…"

Darla Maddalone replied May 11, 2010 to Cancelling a short sale transaction: Will B of A refund buyer's deposit?

8 May 12, 2010
Reply by David A. Roebuck

"Thank-you everyone for your input. The consensus here reaffirmed my thoughts that th…"

Darla Maddalone replied Apr 11, 2010 to On a BofA Short Sale, is the spouse's income included if they are not on the loan & not on title to the property?

10 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jewell

"Thanks, Kent. That is my feeling."

Darla Maddalone replied Apr 10, 2010 to On a BofA Short Sale, is the spouse's income included if they are not on the loan & not on title to the property?

10 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jewell

"Appreciate the feedback Claudine. This is a tough one. Just don't want to provide in…"

Darla Maddalone replied Apr 10, 2010 to On a BofA Short Sale, is the spouse's income included if they are not on the loan & not on title to the property?

10 Apr 12, 2010
Reply by Jeff Jewell

"I have had a call from a BofA negotiator on the weekend - and that was over a month…"

Darla Maddalone replied Mar 26, 2010 to Does B of A keep 'bankers hours'?

5 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

"Katerina, Yes, that's correct the bank isn't a party to the contract However, when I…"

Darla Maddalone replied Mar 4, 2010 to BANK OF AMERICA & FEES

9 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Edward Codelia

"Hi Edward, I would take it one step further...if the fee are REQUIRED, I would prov…"

Darla Maddalone replied Mar 4, 2010 to BANK OF AMERICA & FEES

9 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Edward Codelia

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************