RG's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Lisa!!! This is great information. "

RG replied Nov 3, 2010 to PLEASE HELP!!! NEED MORE INFO!!! BofA increased my short sale asking price and now the asking price is higher than the market value and not attracting buyer interest. Why?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Lee

"No, not in foreclosure yet. "

RG replied Nov 3, 2010 to PLEASE HELP!!! NEED MORE INFO!!! BofA increased my short sale asking price and now the asking price is higher than the market value and not attracting buyer interest. Why?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Lee

" "

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Lee

"This is an approved short sale. The problem is the bank told us that our property is…"

RG replied Nov 2, 2010 to PLEASE HELP!!! NEED MORE INFO!!! BofA increased my short sale asking price and now the asking price is higher than the market value and not attracting buyer interest. Why?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Lee

"i tried this link and it doesn't work."

RG replied Nov 2, 2010 to problems with Sellers' input?

7 Nov 4, 2010
Reply by Mia Lutz

"help"

RG replied Nov 2, 2010 to PLEASE HELP!!! NEED MORE INFO!!! BofA increased my short sale asking price and now the asking price is higher than the market value and not attracting buyer interest. Why?

20 Nov 14, 2010
Reply by James Lee

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************