Elizabeth Monje's Discussions (27)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the secret is finding out if the deed was recorded or not, If it was then th…"

Elizabeth Monje replied Feb 22, 2010 to Can you do a Short Sale if a property has been forclosed on?

12 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"Ok..........guys my latest update, I got 3 of my short sales gone to initiate to 4th…"

Elizabeth Monje replied Feb 17, 2010 to What does the HELD status mean on Equator?

13 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Jeffrey J. Story

"On short Sales? please enlight us ALL..... I know a mod can be done but not a shor s…"

Elizabeth Monje replied Feb 9, 2010 to Can you do a Short Sale if a property has been forclosed on?

12 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"Guys......ask anyone that works with Titanium or other Home Retention Agencies, Loan…"

Elizabeth Monje replied Feb 9, 2010 to Can you do a Short Sale if a property has been forclosed on?

12 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"Well basically is a REO thing is if the deed isnot file in the county it was "forecl…"

12 Feb 22, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"Thank you so much Geanne! You are right, i should not drop the ball just because eve…"

Elizabeth Monje replied Feb 7, 2010 to What does the HELD status mean on Equator?

13 Jun 18, 2012

"Thank you Karen, Actually I had a short sale just started on a property a week befor…"

Elizabeth Monje replied Feb 7, 2010 to What does the HELD status mean on Equator?

13 Jun 18, 2012

"Hey Dominique, how can one use the FCRA to remove a negative remark on short sale? w…"

Elizabeth Monje replied Feb 7, 2010 to Time line before short sale client can purchase again.

21 Apr 23, 2012
Reply by William C. Black

"Wow, great Information! Thank you for sharing! "

Elizabeth Monje replied Feb 7, 2010 to Don't put your seller's loan number in the email subject line!

14 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"Hey guys I don't understand the issue changing agents all the seller has to do is re…"

Elizabeth Monje replied Feb 7, 2010 to Switching Listing Agents while trying to do a Short Sale?

12 Feb 9, 2010
Reply by Silvia Dukes

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************