Ann Trieb's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Really depends on investor guidelines. When I am faced with a large 2nd, I evaluate…"

Ann Trieb replied Oct 8, 2010 to What is the max BOA wold pay to the Second Lender in a Short Sale?

11 Feb 22, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Miller

"That's where it feels like a dichotomy - you are so right. But I don't think they ar…"

Ann Trieb replied Sep 9, 2010 to Fannie Mae HAFA - "60 Days Foreclosure Sale Date Ineligibility"

16 Sep 16, 2010
Reply by Ed Clements SFR, HELP Certified

"They can certainly postpone the sale. There is no question that they have the abilit…"

Ann Trieb replied Sep 9, 2010 to Fannie Mae HAFA - "60 Days Foreclosure Sale Date Ineligibility"

16 Sep 16, 2010

"Correct... This has always been a part of the HAFA program and I believe it is part…"

16 Sep 16, 2010

"Many servicers are getting bonus incentives just for simply putting their borrowers…"

Ann Trieb replied Sep 6, 2010 to Switching to HAFA from regular short sale in process

9 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Shawn Baek

"Being that she has no additional funds, the second is a HELOC, and the HELOC was use…"

Ann Trieb replied Sep 6, 2010 to A new situation for me-can y'all help?

7 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Ann Trieb

"OK... 1.Most likely the 2nd will accept far less than 50%. That number was only brou…"

Ann Trieb replied Sep 6, 2010 to A new situation for me-can y'all help?

7 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Ann Trieb

"We need to know what auction you are referring to. Has State Farm set a foreclosure…"

Ann Trieb replied Sep 5, 2010 to A new situation for me-can y'all help?

7 Sep 6, 2010
Reply by Ann Trieb

"Yes it is possible to close it down. Tell them to close it out right away."

Ann Trieb replied Sep 5, 2010 to Switching to HAFA from regular short sale in process

9 Sep 8, 2010
Reply by Shawn Baek

"OK, I am not totally following. A Fannie Mae short sale is not the same as a HAFA r…"

Ann Trieb replied Sep 3, 2010 to FNMA HAFA

6 Sep 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Garcia

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************