Jen Kwong's Discussions (10)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry, mispoke. Meant beneficiary, not trustee."

Jen Kwong replied Oct 2, 2012 to How to input a Trust buying a property in Equator?

3 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Jen Kwong

"Graham,   I am curious because I am also a trustee for a special needs trust.  Is ti…"

Jen Kwong replied Oct 2, 2012 to How to input a Trust buying a property in Equator?

3 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Jen Kwong

"I have a similar problem where the listing agent failed to file on equator on time. …"

Jen Kwong replied Sep 25, 2012 to SS Nigthmare but buyer wants property

3 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Thanks for the link. Wish I knew that before the deal fell through."

Jen Kwong replied Sep 23, 2012 to B of A closed file before deadline to submit final HUD, killed closing

8 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Jen Kwong

"Looked it up and don't think the Sellers can avail themselves of the recent anti-def…"

Jen Kwong replied Sep 23, 2012 to B of A closed file before deadline to submit final HUD, killed closing

8 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Jen Kwong

"Thanks for your insight. I realize it's a loosing proposition to go after a bank."

8 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Jen Kwong

"Would sue BofA for breaching the terms of their approval ltr. They caused financial…"

8 Sep 23, 2012
Reply by Jen Kwong

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************