Dave Halpern's Discussions (24)

Discussions Replied To (6) Replies Latest Activity

"Kevin, He did not move for job purposes, actually he is only sporadically employed i…"

Dave Halpern replied Aug 20, 2010 to HAFA short sale. Seller moved out prior to starting short sale. Advice needed.

6 Aug 24, 2010
Reply by Ed Clements SFR, HELP Certified

"Arthur, Thanks for the tip. Here's that blog you referenced with BOA contact informa…"

Dave Halpern replied Jul 27, 2010 to BOA refuses to pay delinquent property taxes, would rather foreclose

6 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Dave Halpern

"Wendy, Jefferson County, Kentucky. The 2008 property taxes were sold to Nebraska All…"

Dave Halpern replied Jul 26, 2010 to BOA refuses to pay delinquent property taxes, would rather foreclose

6 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Dave Halpern

"Judy, I'm looking on this site for best escalation numbers in BOA. I remember notici…"

Dave Halpern replied Jul 26, 2010 to BOA refuses to pay delinquent property taxes, would rather foreclose

6 Jul 27, 2010
Reply by Dave Halpern

"By stating "This offer is contingent upon BAC Home Loans Servicing, LP receiving a p…"

Dave Halpern replied Jun 7, 2010 to BOA claims it wants to end the suspense of the uncertainty of deficiency judgments

8 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Schneider

"Michael, I like your breakdown of the four strategies. It's the "extinguish afterwar…"

Dave Halpern replied Jun 6, 2010 to BOA claims it wants to end the suspense of the uncertainty of deficiency judgments

8 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Michael Schneider

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************