Arlene Garcia Hanner's Discussions (12)

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"I had this happen several times with BofA, including on a COOP short sale.  When I v…"

Arlene Garcia Hanner replied Dec 10, 2012 to Buyer has provided loan approval letter - BOA negotiator wants buyer bank statement

5 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Patricia Bravo

"Greetings, I agree with the previous two commenters.  The process timeframe will lik…"

Arlene Garcia Hanner replied Oct 22, 2012 to Coop short sales

8 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by Janet Kleen

"All I can say Joe is that the short sales that I have handled that had the buyer usi…"

Arlene Garcia Hanner replied Oct 4, 2011 to Crazy High BOA BPO's?

5 Oct 4, 2011
Reply by Shamekia Goldsmith

"Eileen, I was referencing the appraisal the buyer paid for to secure their financing…"

Arlene Garcia Hanner replied Sep 22, 2011 to Bank of America Short Sale approved at price but buyer's lender's appraisal came in less.

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

"Congratulations!"

Arlene Garcia Hanner replied Sep 12, 2011 to HAFA Approval but only one loan number referenced

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"I had a similar scenario with BofA/Equator.  Both 1st and 2nd loans were with BofA. …"

Arlene Garcia Hanner replied Sep 12, 2011 to HAFA Approval but only one loan number referenced

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Greetings Jennifer, Did you submit the HUD1 you are mentioning with your short sale…"

6 Sep 12, 2011
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Greetings Karyn,   I have had success with Bank of America as well, in reducing the…"

Arlene Garcia Hanner replied Sep 9, 2011 to Bank of America Short Sale approved at price but buyer's lender's appraisal came in less.

7 Oct 2, 2011
Reply by Kathleen Lordbock

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************