Nikki's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (9) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Esther. Does this mean the banks will give us property for the new price or a…"

Nikki replied Jun 23, 2010 to 2nd appraisal ordered, bank won't disclose amount.. is this illegal?

4 Jun 24, 2010

"this is not a FHA, but a regular conventional loan."

Nikki replied Jun 15, 2010 to Will this help us or hurt us? Two apprasials-same person/bank

2 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Nikki

"Total wait time was two weeks or so.. they are really slow. "

Nikki replied Jun 9, 2010 to Appraisal came in at 45K less than offered. Now what will BOA do accept?,Decline?anybody experienced this before?

19 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Catzin

"Hi Dee, Our file was escalated and they would not agree to the adjusted price even…"

Nikki replied Jun 9, 2010 to Appraisal came in at 45K less than offered. Now what will BOA do accept?,Decline?anybody experienced this before?

19 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Catzin

"Hi keli, Any other responses from BOA on your end?"

Nikki replied Jun 1, 2010 to Finally got responses from BoA!!!

6 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"Hi Keli, Who did you email your letter to? I think I will need to do this as my nex…"

Nikki replied May 28, 2010 to Finally got responses from BoA!!!

6 Jun 1, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"Hi Keli, Nothing so far. =/. The SA was instructed to load the revised HUD settleme…"

Nikki replied May 28, 2010 to Appraisal came in at 45K less than offered. Now what will BOA do accept?,Decline?anybody experienced this before?

19 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Catzin

"Hi Keli, I made the call first and the person told me it needed to be the SA to mak…"

Nikki replied May 27, 2010 to Appraisal came in at 45K less than offered. Now what will BOA do accept?,Decline?anybody experienced this before?

19 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Catzin

"Hi Dee- I too am in the same postion and our appraisal came in 50k less that than o…"

Nikki replied May 27, 2010 to Appraisal came in at 45K less than offered. Now what will BOA do accept?,Decline?anybody experienced this before?

19 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Catzin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************