Shannon Renner's Discussions (42)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Yes, you can tell them no as they are just trying to "shake the tree' to see what yo…"

Shannon Renner replied May 25, 2011 to Just received BoA Counter. Any advice?

9 Jun 2, 2011
Reply by John March

"Thanks, Kevin.  You are great!  I know I have also closed several deals that have be…"

Shannon Renner replied May 13, 2011 to Foreclosure Postponement Denied Just Now!!!

9 May 13, 2011
Reply by Shannon Renner

"Wow, Heather, that is crazy!  Does anyone know why there is such a hard push for the…"

Shannon Renner replied May 13, 2011 to Foreclosure Postponement Denied Just Now!!!

9 May 13, 2011
Reply by Shannon Renner

" Hi all and thanks for the advice.  Unfortunately the home's T. Sale is today and I…"

9 May 13, 2011
Reply by Shannon Renner

"Have you tried looking the loans up on MERS?  Try looking them up at the site below.…"

Shannon Renner replied May 3, 2011 to Good News from Bank of America

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by Lillie Handy Dominguez

"Remember that the banks (actually the servicers) get paid more the longer it takes g…"

Shannon Renner replied May 3, 2011 to Escalating File For Approval

4 May 3, 2011
Reply by Shannon Renner

"Hi Susan~ Who was the investor by the way?  Just so we all know for future reference…"

Shannon Renner replied May 3, 2011 to Good News from Bank of America

7 May 3, 2011
Reply by Lillie Handy Dominguez

"Hi all! Thanks for the feedback.  I was able to get a continuance as of just an hour…"

Shannon Renner replied Mar 30, 2011 to Trustee Sale Scheduled for 4-1-2011....what's best way to get a continuance?

5 Mar 30, 2011
Reply by Shannon Renner

"Hi all! Thanks so much for all the advice.  As an update, the seller was denied the…"

Shannon Renner replied Mar 25, 2011 to Need help with HAFA short sale in HAFA approval process but Trustee Sale's 3 weeks away!

13 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Shannon Renner

"Thanks, Cami.  They have been speaking only with the owner as of now.  Who should I…"

Shannon Renner replied Mar 4, 2011 to Need help with HAFA short sale in HAFA approval process but Trustee Sale's 3 weeks away!

13 Mar 25, 2011
Reply by Shannon Renner

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************