Greg Zajdel's Discussions (1)

Discussions Replied To (14) Replies Latest Activity

"yep, Title has to be free and claer, and RE taxes paid. "

Greg Zajdel replied Jul 2, 2010 to Deed in lieu of Foreclosure

18 Mar 9, 2011
Reply by Julie Cendejas

"yeah , recently one of the other Big bansk with a letter " C" waned to close our sho…"

Greg Zajdel replied Jul 2, 2010 to Seller never had PMI but Fannie Mae added it to loan after the fact for insurance.

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"Hm. I donot know what to say. My experiance with BoFa is much better then Chase. Sin…"

Greg Zajdel replied Jul 2, 2010 to Seller never had PMI but Fannie Mae added it to loan after the fact for insurance.

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"Every serivcer has their own loan mod programs. Teh loan mod programs where way befo…"

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"Kylee no. You only show 1st and 2nd! "

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"no, I never do it at the begining. Just place 1st and 2nd net amount pay off. Leter…"

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"I do not really think that BoFa would not modify a loan because ther is no equity al…"

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"MGIC quick guide short guide: The new MGIC guidelines give an automatic go-ahead if…"

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"Oh, common I don not work for BoFa but the SS process is much better and faster ( no…"

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"MGIC is not that bad when you compare them to RADIAN!!! Every MI co has a tresholds,…"

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************