Margaret C. Taylor's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (8) Replies Latest Activity

"  Thank you that makes sense.  I have been concerned but didn't realize he was using…"

Margaret C. Taylor replied Jun 23, 2011 to Who should Listing Agent be in contact with at BOA?

6 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by DoesntMatter

"Deed in Lieu with forgiveness of debt is another option that is being discussed acco…"

Margaret C. Taylor replied Jun 29, 2010 to Why would sellers Short Sale vs. Forelcosure if the bank can get a Deficiency Judgement?

6 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by Lisa Lucas, CRS, CDPE

"My understanding is that in the HAFA process the Realtor's commission is supposed to…"

Margaret C. Taylor replied Jun 11, 2010 to Can the BOA come after a seller after you close and fund a short sale?

10 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Robbins

"According to the HAFA guidelines the Deficiency is forgiven with the HAFA process."

Margaret C. Taylor replied Jun 10, 2010 to Can the BOA come after a seller after you close and fund a short sale?

10 Jun 12, 2010
Reply by Cynthia Robbins

"WOW what fantastic information. However it still disturbs me that "money" will preve…"

Margaret C. Taylor replied Jun 6, 2010 to Can we start a movement with Bank of America and replacing buyers?

15 Jun 6, 2010
Reply by Ben Benita

"I know this may sound strange but I seem to remember, from the original HAFA documen…"

Margaret C. Taylor replied Jun 4, 2010 to What about the HAFA pre-approved price step?

7 Dec 16, 2010
Reply by Ute Ferdig

"Congratulations Janine. It looks like you hung in there for your client and everyone…"

Margaret C. Taylor replied Jun 1, 2010 to B of A Short Sale Successfully Closed.

6 Jun 2, 2010
Reply by S.A.

"Surely this may be setting up your client for collection in the future. The Lender c…"

Margaret C. Taylor replied May 24, 2010 to What is attorney role in a short sale?

5 May 24, 2010
Reply by Alan Remigio

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************