Esther M. Camarotte's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Because the banks buy insurance on their loans in case they default. Common practice…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied May 12, 2010 to Buyer Trouble: my BoA offer approved, but now has been sent to MI Company? Suggestions?

3 May 12, 2010
Reply by Esther M. Camarotte

"The other thing that has happened to me is that after the bank receives the document…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied May 7, 2010 to seller declined the bank approval

15 May 8, 2010
Reply by John Wright

"Unfortunately, no. You can't make anyone sell."

Esther M. Camarotte replied May 6, 2010 to seller declined the bank approval

15 May 8, 2010
Reply by John Wright

"The only taxes that they will pay are property taxes because they have to. Property…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied May 5, 2010 to Agreed upon offer will cover principal and outstanding back taxes

1 May 5, 2010

"Hey Guys, you need to remember you are dealing with clerks. Regardless of what state…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied May 2, 2010 to counter way above market value..urgent

14 May 18, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"If you decide to proceed be sure that you have an ironclad appraisal contingency for…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied May 1, 2010 to counter way above market value..urgent

14 May 18, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"Okay, strategy here is drop the price until you trigger an offer. Even if they don't…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied Apr 30, 2010 to Help with BOA FHA short sale - Need internal contact

5 Apr 30, 2010

"Just so you know I came upon the same commission problem. I personally think this is…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied Apr 30, 2010 to BofA trying to force 5% commission on 6% listing (Fannie Mae loan)

3 Apr 30, 2010

"They always think that something will change before foreclosure. It's sad you know.…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied Apr 29, 2010 to Help with BOA FHA short sale - Need internal contact

5 Apr 30, 2010

"Call BoA corporate office in Charlotte, NC and ask for the Office of the CEO and you…"

Esther M. Camarotte replied Apr 29, 2010 to Help with BOA FHA short sale - Need internal contact

5 Apr 30, 2010

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************