Elizabeth's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (18) Replies Latest Activity

"What program would it be, I guess I will investigate. Borrower says they were turned…"

Elizabeth replied Jul 2, 2010 to Seller never had PMI but Fannie Mae added it to loan after the fact for insurance.

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"On my HUD they should 1st and 2nd payoff. The payoff to MI is equal to the net proce…"

Elizabeth replied Jul 2, 2010 to Seller never had PMI but Fannie Mae added it to loan after the fact for insurance.

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"The problem is investment property. They told me why dont they just rent it. I expla…"

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"<>I thought the same thing, but some people have better luck than others I gue…"

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"So now I know why so many people just let the property go to foreclosure. MGIC is to…"

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"Do you know if they do deed in lieu of foreclosure will they have do sign note?. Thi…"

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"Thank you I appreciate your response. I just cant believe that MGIC the pmi company…"

32 Jul 11, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth

"Thanks for response. Next question for you if you dont mind. Property is not in fore…"

Elizabeth replied May 23, 2010 to How long does the MI company take to respond?

4 May 23, 2010
Reply by Andrea

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************