Keli Amparan's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everyone for your replies!! We ended up countering BoA's counter. My realtor…"

Keli Amparan replied Apr 3, 2010 to Another BoA counter offer!! Not April Fools!

4 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"Yes, we presented our offer last August and just yesterday got the counter offer. My…"

Keli Amparan replied Apr 2, 2010 to Another ? about counter offer-

9 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Peggy K Fowler

"Thanks as always Juan, So what you're saying is that this is just a generic form, us…"

Keli Amparan replied Apr 2, 2010 to Another ? about counter offer-

9 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Peggy K Fowler

"Thanks Pacita- I thought that our offer was the only offer submitted through Equator…"

Keli Amparan replied Apr 1, 2010 to Another ? about counter offer-

9 Dec 22, 2010
Reply by Peggy K Fowler

"How do I tell who the counter is from? "

Keli Amparan replied Apr 1, 2010 to Another BoA counter offer!! Not April Fools!

4 Apr 3, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"just got my counter offer today, so it does happen!!"

Keli Amparan replied Apr 1, 2010 to How long after the BPO does it take for BOA to respond with accept\reject or deny? Any guidance for typical time frames?

9 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"You're lucky you found out in 11 days. We had our BPO done 28 days ago and still no…"

Keli Amparan replied Apr 1, 2010 to How long after the BPO does it take for BOA to respond with accept\reject or deny? Any guidance for typical time frames?

9 Apr 1, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"Congratulations Michael- I love hearing these stories of people actually making prog…"

Keli Amparan replied Mar 28, 2010 to

just now

"Thanks for your responses!! I've been carrying my phone around 24/7 for the past 3 w…"

Keli Amparan replied Mar 26, 2010 to Does B of A keep 'bankers hours'?

5 Mar 27, 2010
Reply by CJ Wright

"Thanks for your reply, hopefully that means we'll have a response soon, since they d…"

Keli Amparan replied Mar 8, 2010 to Help! I have Short Sale Approval But Need To Change Buyer With Back Up Offer.

9 Mar 8, 2010
Reply by Julie R. Baldino

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************