Keli Amparan's Discussions

Discussions Replied To (31) Replies Latest Activity

"Tim- Will the VA fund a loan when you buy a house above appraisal price? I know you…"

Keli Amparan replied May 27, 2010 to Appraisal came in at 45K less than offered. Now what will BOA do accept?,Decline?anybody experienced this before?

19 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Catzin

"Alan, Is there any way to do what you've suggested if you are short on time? My appr…"

Keli Amparan replied May 27, 2010 to Appraisal came in at 45K less than offered. Now what will BOA do accept?,Decline?anybody experienced this before?

19 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Catzin

"I am in a similar situation but my appraisal came back only $10K less than the contr…"

19 Jun 9, 2010
Reply by Dee Catzin

"Dee- My appraisal ended up coming in $10K under our accepted counter offer from BoA.…"

Keli Amparan replied May 26, 2010 to Appraisal may be under offer amount

4 May 26, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"I'll be interested to hear what you find out Tim. I'm in the same situation. I'm wai…"

Keli Amparan replied May 18, 2010 to counter way above market value..urgent

14 May 18, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"I think we countered on 4/4 and we had the approval letter/signed counter and opened…"

Keli Amparan replied May 18, 2010 to Typical time for a response from BoA for a counter counter offer?

5 May 18, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"BoA countered our counter at their counter price. Not sure if the LA input our count…"

Keli Amparan replied May 17, 2010 to Typical time for a response from BoA for a counter counter offer?

5 May 18, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"Well I found out through the IRS that if you owe money to the IRS there is no way yo…"

Keli Amparan replied May 16, 2010 to Any way to get the COE date moved back?

4 May 16, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"Thanks Kent, I'm so afraid of losing this house. I've looked for a house for 5 years…"

Keli Amparan replied May 14, 2010 to Appraisal may be under offer amount

4 May 26, 2010
Reply by Keli Amparan

"El E- Something similar happened to me, but I had made an offer in 8/09. The LA call…"

Keli Amparan replied Apr 4, 2010 to

just now

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************