Laurie Clark's Discussions (4)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"David I am checking in to see the status. Did you close? I recieved this email from…"

Laurie Clark replied May 21, 2010 to BOA foreclosure will not show title company redemption from Fannie Mae or allow proceeds from SS to go to escrow until redeemed

6 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"Make sure you put both loan numbers on every single document. I have always submitte…"

Laurie Clark replied May 21, 2010 to 1st and 2nd with Bank of America

4 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"Only because I complained to the presidents office at BOA. they open up a case numbe…"

Laurie Clark replied May 21, 2010 to BofA Approved Short Sale now it Foreclosed and Freddie won't Rescind

15 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"Updating the file status: I emailed the negotiator about us needing to close by May…"

Laurie Clark replied May 21, 2010 to BofA Approved Short Sale now it Foreclosed and Freddie won't Rescind

15 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"I have to say that the sellers agent is representing the seller just like any 'norma…"

Laurie Clark replied May 21, 2010 to Representing Buyer with executed sales contract. Bank has countered. Seller wants to send in another buyer contract instead of a counter from my buyer.

3 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"Bank of America short sales take forever and even when approved some are still getti…"

Laurie Clark replied May 19, 2010 to Anyone had success countering back with original offer? Sale previously approved lower than current offer!

4 May 25, 2010
Reply by Doug Bennett

"true true. What really stinks is that I did do thats, and they put in the request. W…"

Laurie Clark replied May 18, 2010 to Sale Date Approaching...any ideas on how to get postponed?

33 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kim Himmel

"The negotiator emailed me today." I am still in the process of getting the issue res…"

Laurie Clark replied May 18, 2010 to BofA Approved Short Sale now it Foreclosed and Freddie won't Rescind

15 May 21, 2010
Reply by Laurie Clark

"They are gong to rescind mine. I received this email today. "I am still in the proce…"

Laurie Clark replied May 18, 2010 to Has anyone been successful in getting BOFA to rescind/reverse a foreclosure while it was in short sale review?

30 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Cheryl Johnson

"Check out this story! These people actually closed on a short sale and then it gets…"

Laurie Clark replied May 17, 2010 to Sale Date Approaching...any ideas on how to get postponed?

33 May 21, 2010
Reply by Kim Himmel

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************