Terry L. Osburn's Discussions (6)

Discussions Replied To (17) Replies Latest Activity

"It sounds like the investors are the ones playing the games.....I had a short sale a…"

Terry L. Osburn replied Apr 5, 2010 to BoA Equator - FAKE Counter offers!

6 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Laney

"Were you forced to escalate the file? If so was it multiple times? Usually the highe…"

Terry L. Osburn replied Mar 5, 2010 to WHY WOULD THE SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT OF BoA HAVE MY SHORT SALE?

16 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Jeff Payne

"Melissa , typically it has taken 6-9 months for BofA to approve short sales. I have…"

Terry L. Osburn replied Feb 23, 2010 to My Email Quest For Agents To Ban Together on BofA Short Sales

23 Mar 31, 2010
Reply by Debbie Franklyn

"I agree with Kent......PLUS they want to make sure the realtor is not using a straw…"

Terry L. Osburn replied Feb 21, 2010 to Does it matter to the bank how long a property has been on the market

4 Feb 25, 2010
Reply by R E

"We are very upfront with buyer agents and their buyers.....Do not ask for the world.…"

Terry L. Osburn replied Feb 14, 2010 to What formula did you use to calculate your Short Sale offer?

6 Feb 15, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"I heard about this a few weeks ago. Has to do with security reasons from what I was…"

Terry L. Osburn replied Jan 31, 2010 to Don't put your seller's loan number in the email subject line!

14 Feb 7, 2010
Reply by Elizabeth Monje

"Not only are they not allowing such if you are uploading to REO trans they want the…"

Terry L. Osburn replied Dec 13, 2009 to non arms length ss

15 Jun 29, 2010
Reply by larry lessin

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************