Jeanette Becker's Discussions (3)

Discussions Replied To (19) Replies Latest Activity

"I don't consider it a waste of my time to ask a question on this forum.  I also have…"

Jeanette Becker replied Feb 17, 2011 to Seller refuses to fill out financial information

17 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by TG

"Oops,  I want to protect my buyers and get them this home."

Jeanette Becker replied Feb 10, 2011 to On buyer side of short sale and seller agent lets seller daughter handle bank contacts

5 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by The Negotiator

" I am representing the buyer.  The selling agent is the one that should be doing the…"

Jeanette Becker replied Feb 10, 2011 to On buyer side of short sale and seller agent lets seller daughter handle bank contacts

5 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by The Negotiator

"Thanks to all for your input.. This is exactly what I thought about the unmotivated…"

Jeanette Becker replied Jan 7, 2011 to Seller refuses to fill out financial information

17 Aug 17, 2011
Reply by TG

"Thanks to all for your input! This is a great forum to get others' experiences!"

Jeanette Becker replied Oct 26, 2010 to Short Sale and Vacant house can they rent it out?

6 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Jeanette Becker

"Robin, Aren't the banks worried that something could happen to the house before sale…"

Jeanette Becker replied Oct 26, 2010 to Sellers move out and homeowners insurance expired

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Jeanette Becker

"Thanks, Kelly, that is what I thought but wanted someone to confirm."

Jeanette Becker replied Oct 21, 2010 to Sellers move out and homeowners insurance expired

5 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Jeanette Becker

"In this case, the bank wanted the entire deficiency (45K) paid back in a promissory…"

Jeanette Becker replied Oct 21, 2010 to Chase Short Sale not Freddie or Fannie

13 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Jeanette Becker

"Closed on Friday. The deficiency is being forwarded to the collections dept."

Jeanette Becker replied Oct 17, 2010 to Chase Short Sale not Freddie or Fannie

13 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Jeanette Becker

"Just got off the phone with the seller. He said he will not contribute anything. Nad…"

Jeanette Becker replied Oct 10, 2010 to Chase Short Sale not Freddie or Fannie

13 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Jeanette Becker

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************