Steele V. Propp's Discussions (212)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"A lot of these second lien holders are simply tired of getting the short end of the…"

Steele V. Propp replied Mar 20, 2013 to Can someone explain why a junior lien holder would not approve a short sale?

4 Apr 24, 2013
Reply by TOP END Properties

"Well, typically when a 2nd does this it is with the stipulation at the savings go to…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jan 23, 2013 to 2nd lien holder reduced commission to 4.0%

5 Jan 23, 2013
Reply by joe beauchamp

"Usually you are out of luck.  That is one of the problems of an industry that decide…"

Steele V. Propp replied Mar 2, 2012 to Seller doing Deed in Lieu after a year of working on short sale.

4 Mar 2, 2012
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"I would say that both cases would fit the normal definition of hardship or hardship…"

Steele V. Propp replied Mar 4, 2011 to Does Hardship Still Matter?

11 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"Interesting point.  You can refer these marginal situations out for a fee.  Personal…"

Steele V. Propp replied Feb 17, 2011 to Does Hardship Still Matter?

11 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"Mike, you have to follow your own moral and ethical compass.  I think most would say…"

Steele V. Propp replied Feb 17, 2011 to Does Hardship Still Matter?

11 Mar 4, 2011
Reply by Steele V. Propp

"After doing just a few of these I found that I didn't use the phrase, "you may be as…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jan 31, 2011 to ADVICE: Delivering News of a Promissory Note to Sellers-Final Offer

7 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by The Negotiator

"Don't want to sound harsh but the age of borrowers getting off the hook without payi…"

Steele V. Propp replied Jan 31, 2011 to ADVICE: Delivering News of a Promissory Note to Sellers-Final Offer

7 Feb 11, 2011
Reply by The Negotiator

"Promissory note would be the logical answer. Most of the ones I have seen are zero i…"

Steele V. Propp replied Oct 10, 2010 to Chase Short Sale not Freddie or Fannie

13 Oct 21, 2010
Reply by Jeanette Becker

"Well, fully disclosed, fully understood and fully acceptable to both parties :>)…"

Steele V. Propp replied Sep 21, 2010 to If purchase contract is signed by selling agent that shows she is working under a certain broker but the Department of Real Estate shows her license is under a different broker is the purchase contrac

6 Sep 23, 2010
Reply by Joe Stradcutter

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************