Karen Mathers's Discussions (47)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks everybody, I just did not think this would be such a problem.  I guess I figu…"

Karen Mathers replied Dec 6, 2012 to Proof of Funds Question - buyer getting funds from sale of home?

7 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by SE Davis

"I understand your thinking but there is no guarantee that any loan will close. The i…"

Karen Mathers replied Dec 5, 2012 to Proof of Funds Question - buyer getting funds from sale of home?

7 Dec 6, 2012
Reply by SE Davis

"Victoria, it is not fair but chances are your short sale will not get done unless yo…"

Karen Mathers replied Aug 8, 2010 to Bankruptcy filed last year and discharged can you do a short sale?

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"I am not surprised when they try to reduce my commission. It goes with the territory…"

Karen Mathers replied Aug 8, 2010 to HELP . . . 2nd is making us change the commission!

14 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Karen Mathers

"Wow, great question! I had no idea you could do it after the bankruptcy. I have a fr…"

Karen Mathers replied Aug 7, 2010 to Bankruptcy filed last year and discharged can you do a short sale?

25 Sep 7, 2012
Reply by Neil L.

"Ok, I am fighting back. I am standing my ground! Unfortunatly I am the buyer's agent…"

Karen Mathers replied Jul 22, 2010 to HELP . . . 2nd is making us change the commission!

14 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Karen Mathers

"That is why it is crazy, they are not asking for our commission they just want us to…"

Karen Mathers replied Jul 21, 2010 to HELP . . . 2nd is making us change the commission!

14 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Karen Mathers

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************