Katerina Gasset's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (16) Replies Latest Activity

"Hold tight, tell RBC that you will not negotiate your fee, your broker won't allow i…"

Katerina Gasset replied Jul 21, 2010 to HELP . . . 2nd is making us change the commission!

14 Aug 8, 2010
Reply by Karen Mathers

"In order to pass clear title, that would depend on your state laws. Are you a probat…"

Katerina Gasset replied Jul 15, 2010 to Seller has past away in the middle of a short sale negotiations!

2 Aug 11, 2010
Reply by Bill Green

"That still is not making sense. Are you saying that Freddie is asking YOU to get a l…"

Katerina Gasset replied Jul 14, 2010 to Help!!!

7 Jul 20, 2010
Reply by Jennifer McNitt

"WOW, That is another reason I love doing short sales in Florida, asset protection! Y…"

Katerina Gasset replied Jul 8, 2010 to Credit Card Judgment is clouding Title and preventing a closing

7 Jul 16, 2010
Reply by Stephanie Lim

"I don't understand why the seller will not accept a 10K promissory note. If you can…"

Katerina Gasset replied Jun 3, 2010 to Chase Home Loan & MI Company( United Guaranty)

3 Jun 3, 2010
Reply by Bryant Tutas

"Susan- As soon as your buyers did not accept the counter from the seller, you were n…"

Katerina Gasset replied May 19, 2010 to Representing Buyer with executed sales contract. Bank has countered. Seller wants to send in another buyer contract instead of a counter from my buyer.

5 May 20, 2010
Reply by Susan Goulding

"Not only Fannie will have to approve but also the MI, they are the tough ones. Much…"

Katerina Gasset replied May 6, 2010 to Fannie Mae - GreenTree

1 May 6, 2010
Reply by Katerina Gasset

"We have the buyers pay for HOA fees all the time. It is what it is. We tell our sell…"

Katerina Gasset replied Apr 5, 2010 to Buyer To Pay Past Due Home Association Fees

5 Apr 5, 2010
Reply by Katerina Gasset

"It all depends on who owns the note, not the servicers as much. The rule for primary…"

Katerina Gasset replied Mar 15, 2010 to Moving out of the home but maintaining primary residence

1 Mar 15, 2010
Reply by Katerina Gasset

"Not all Short Sales have to be arms length. This depends on the lender. There is no…"

Katerina Gasset replied Mar 5, 2010 to To allow or not to allow a tenant to stay during listing?

8 Mar 11, 2010
Reply by Christy Cole

RSS

Members

© 2024   Created by Short Sale Superstars LLC.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

********************************** like buttons ************************